All commuters are charged a fare according to the total distance travelled on the bus, MRT and LRT. With the introduction of distance fares, you can make transfers without having to pay a boarding charge for every transfer that makes up your journey.
Calculate train fares or find out more about our stations
- To calculate your train fare, select your boarding and alighting points from the map
- For information about station amenities, first and last train times, and shopping and dining options at that station, select a station from the stations tab
- Click on any line tab to view only the line selected
- To save a copy of the MRT Network Map click here
- Route and Fares
- Estimated travel time for the route shown includes the following:
- Approximately 4 minutes for transfer between MRT/LRT lines at Bishan, Buona Vista, Choa Chu Kang, City Hall, Dhoby Ghaut, HarbourFront, Jurong East, Outram Park, Paya Lebar, Punggol, Raffles Place, Sengkang and Serangoon Stations
- Approximately 6 minutes for transfer to Expo and Changi Airport Stations at Tanah Merah Station
- Approximately 4 minutes for transfer to Bayfront and Marina Bay Stations at Promenade Station
- Estimated travel time shown does not include travel time on Punggol and Sengkang LRT
- Fares shown are for direct trips on MRT/LRT without any transfer to/from buses.
- Route shown is based on the shortest travel time
- For more information on the Downtown Line (DTL), North-East Line (NEL), Sengkang LRT, and Punggol LRT, please visit PublicTransport@SG.