1. SMRT is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Lee Fook Sun as the deputy chairman of SMRT Corporation Ltd. The appointment is concurrent with his existing appointments as deputy chairman of SMRT Trains Ltd and SMRT TEL Pte Ltd.
2. The chairman of Ensign InfoSecurity Pte. Ltd. and Ensign InfoSecurity (Cybersecurity) Pte. Ltd., Mr Lee has been providing his engineering expertise including cybersecurity knowledge to enhance SMRT’s train reliability performance and cyber risks governance and resilience. He also sits on the board of Great Eastern Holdings Limited. Details on Mr Lee’s credentials are available at https://www.smrt.com.sg/AboutSMRT/Board-of-Directors/Lee-Fook-Sun.
3. We welcome Ms Judy Lee and Mr William Tan onboard as new directors of SMRT Corporation Ltd. Their appointments take effect from 1 September 2021.
4. Ms Lee is the co-founder and managing director of Dragonfly LLC, and Chief Executive Officer of Dragonfly Capital as well as an independent non-executive director of DBS Group Holdings Ltd and DBS Bank Ltd. Her extensive expertise and experience in the management of financial, investment and enterprise risks will be invaluable to the company and its businesses. Ms Lee’s profile is available in the Annex.
5. Mr Tan, currently a director of SMRT Trains Ltd, will sit on the board of SMRT Corporation Ltd. As an independent nonexecutive director of SembCorp Marine Ltd and former president & Chief Executive Officer of SIA Engineering Company, Mr Tan brings his wealth of experience in senior leadership roles in the commercial sector and his technical knowhow in aircraft maintenance and safety to SMRT. Details on Mr Tan’s credentials are available at https://www.smrt.com.sg/AboutSMRT/Board-of-Directors/William-Tan-Seng-Koon.